When I think of the words that describe myself, 3 immediately come to mind…
Simple, Passionate, & Fun.
Some would see simple as a bad thing, but I see it the other way. I’m a simple girl with a simple life (I even wrote about it here). I’m uncomplicated!
I am passionate about everything in my life. I care so deeply it often gets me into trouble, or at the least some crazy looks. I’m most passionate about my family, friends, & most of all, Jesus Christ.
Fun can be interchangeable with silly. I like to have fun & never take myself too seriously. I’m always up for a good time & have no problem taking a joke. My husband is constantly embarrassed by my inopportune & public displays of booty-shaking, happy dances.
I am unapologetically myself. I pride myself on being real & honest, an open book you could say! I love the life that I’ve had a hand in creating & wouldn’t change a thing about it (well maybe one or two things like a lifted Tahoe & a 50 acres or so to call my own).
A Few Random Things About Me!!!!!!
- My husband was my first & only boyfriend as well as my first real kiss (we met when I
- I have lived in 7 states & 10 houses in my 28 years -Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, North
Carolina, Maryland, California, & Georgia. (Military Brat)
- I love to cook & create new recipes.
- I’m a stay-at-home mom & we are planning to be a homeschooling family
- I randomly bust into song & dance
- I have an unhealthy obsession with “You’ve Got Mail”. When I’m sad, bored, or lonely
it’s not food, its Kathleen & Joe.
- Pumpking Spice Lattes are countdown worthy.
Because of my dedication to being a full-time mom & hobby photographer, I take on very few sessions per month. I love photography & love to meet new people but I don’t want it to become a career, so that limits to amount of time I dedicate to it. If you are interested in a session, please contact me. Even if I’m full, I often times ask people to do me favors & that can play favorably on your end!
Professional photos courtesy of Sarah T Photography & Melissa Thrasher Photography
Background image courtesy of The Cutest Blog On the Block